Before COVID-19 we were already facing unprecedented upheaval. Now, all the norms of our working and personal lives are under massive strain. As our business ecosystems are threatened like never before, we’re all experiencing uncertainty and a loss of control.
To help us navigate our way through these uniquely challenging times, we’re hosting a series of online conversations.
How the conversations will run
The sessions will be a mix of joint inquiry, experimentation and meaningful discussion. We’ll use them to explore, manage and harness our learning each week, and to:
- Connect with each other in deep dialogue
- Demonstrate empathy with each other’s situation and feelings
- Use experimentation, to quickly process our learning and develop agile responses
- Discover how to innovate business performance, now and for the upswing
Number of people: Maximum of 20 for each conversation
Why join us?
The conversations will be with your peers and experienced coaches. Whether your business is in crisis, booming or emerging from the crisis, they will help you:
- Learn from people who are ahead of the curve e.g. those from the Asia Pacific region
- Compare what’s working and what isn’t, for you and others
- Get support to manage your own challenges and wellbeing
Along with these conversations, over the coming months we will be running a series of online workshops.
We developed these following discussions with 50 people from our network of coaches, leaders and HR and L&D managers. We asked: What would be most helpful to you now?
This crisis will pass. When it does, and we can reopen our residential programmes, we will host 2-day workshops to:
- Capture and celebrate what we learned during the online workshops
- Reset or embed new ways of working
- Energise plans for 2021
- Consider the programmes we need for the new times we’re in