Last Updated: April 2020
We respect the privacy rights of our clients and recognise the importance of protecting the information we collect about you. This policy sets out how we will collect, use and disclose the personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us. It applies to information we collect when you use or access our website (www.orchardhousepartner.com) or when you otherwise interact with us.
This policy also describes how you can choose how we use your information, how you can access it and how you can ask us to correct it.
By providing personal information to us, you accept and consent to the practices described in this policy.
For the purpose of this policy, the data controller is Orchard House Partners (“we”, “us”, or “our”) of Springfield Farm, Llangovan, Monmouth NP25 4BU.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We will collect certain information (including personal data) relevant to the programmes we provide. The types of information we may collect directly from you include your name, telephone number, email address, postal address, transactional information (including programmes purchased and your billing address), information collected by cookies and any other information you may choose to provide.
Please be aware that the information you choose to provide may reveal or identify information that is not expressly stated (e.g. if you choose to provide your picture it may reveal your gender). We may also store files and other information that you may upload or provide to us so that we can provide you with the features of the programmes and other services we may offer.
We may also collect the following information each time you visit our website. This information helps us understand how to improve our service and our website and make sure we present the content to you in an effective way.
- Technical information, including the Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer or mobile device to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform.
- Information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), clickstream to, through and from our website (including date and time), services you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), methods used to browse away from the page, and any phone number used to call our office number.
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION
We may use the information we collect from you when you visit our website or contact us directly for the limited purpose of providing our services to you, including the following:
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between us and to provide you with the information, products and services you request from us;
- to provide, maintain and improve the services we offer;
- to improve our website in order to better serve you;
- to respond to comments, questions, and requests and provide support where requested;
- to communicate with you about programmes, services, newsletters, events and provide other news or information about us;
- to monitor and analyse trends, usage, and activities in connection with the services we provide and for marketing and advertising purposes;
- to investigate and prevent fraudulent transactions, unauthorised access to our services and other illegal activities;
- to notify you of any changes to our programmes and other services;
- to administer our site and for internal operations, including data analysis, trouble shooting, testing, research, surveys;
- for other purposes, about which we notify you.
INFORMATION WE MAY SHARE
Subject to applicable law, we may share your personal information with:
- our employees, subcontractors, legal and other professional advisors, including our auditors as far as is reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy;
- in an emergency or to otherwise protect your vital interests;
- to protect the security and integrity of our business operations;
- anyone else where we have your consent or where it is required by law.
The security of your information is very important to us. While no system is completely secure, we use physical, electronic, and administrative safeguards that are designed to protect your personal information from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorised access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
In the event that your personal information is acquired, or reasonably believed to have been acquired by an unauthorised person and applicable law requires notification, we will notify you by e-mail or mail. We will give you prompt notice, consistent with the reasonable requirements of law and we will investigate to determine the scope of the breach and restore the integrity of the data system.
WHERE YOUR INFORMATION IS STORED
Our hosting operations are based in the UK and we store most of our data within the European Union. Some organisations which provide services to us may transfer data outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”) but we’ll only allow this if your data is adequately protected (US Privacy Shield or Standard EU contractual clauses).
You may ask us to update, correct or delete any of the information we hold about you at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that deletion may not be automatic as it is subject to applicable laws, legal obligations and legitimate business purposes.
YOUR ACCESS RIGHTS
You may ask to see the information we hold about you at any time. To do this please contact us in writing at email@example.com. We must respond to your request no more than 30 days after we receive it.
RETENTION AND DELETION
We only keep your information as long as we need to, for the purposes listed above. When we don’t need it any more we delete it securely.
If you have any questions about this policy please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at Orchard House Partners, Springfield Farm, Llangovan, Monmouth NP25 4BU and mark your request: Privacy.
We may update this policy from time to time. In the event we make any material changes that reduce your rights or our obligations under this policy, we will notify you by posting a prominent notice in this section of the policy and on our website.