One of the key needs identified from “Our Conversations” is how to make virtual sessions human-centred and more effective.
We would like to recommend the following programme as it is immediately available and covers what we think are the main needs:
- How to make an online connection more human
- How to facilitate small and large groups online
- How to use different platforms
- Communication, broadcasting and engagement
‘How to design and deliver engaging and impactful
virtual learning experiences’ Masterclass’
We have partnered up with Bamboo Difference – based in Hong Kong, which has the added benefit of giving a perspective from ahead of the curve of many other countries in terms of recovery. We have also negotiated a 15% discount.
An opportunity to elevate your practice and leapfrog into the future of virtual learning experiences
Virginia Morris, MBA Educator, international leadership strategist and facilitator helps you to gain the confidence and tools to redefine your education and corporate learning programmes in this new ‘normal’ of virtual existence.
What does it include?
Everything you need to get adapting quickly
- 3 x 90-minute live Masterclasses held at a variety of times to suit your timezone
- Dedicated time for live Q&A in each Masterclass to get your questions answered
- Your questions answered and access to a Master Vault of past questions you may not have even considered yet
- Access to the Masterclass video recordings from our secure site
- Downloadable tools and templates to get you adapting and applying these skills quickly
- Engagement in live conversations with real human beings!
- Personal experience of what great virtual learning can really feel like
What will I achieve?
You’ll gain a powerhouse set of insights and learnings, including:
- Direct and honest personal guidance to adapt quickly to engaging virtually
- Practical ways to adapt your client’s/participant’s/student’s mindsets to considering virtual learning as not a ‘lesser-than’ learning experience
- Tried-and-tested techniques to engage your participants through real, human connections
- Inspiration, or at least reassurance, to dive into virtual facilitation with confidence
- Pros/cons of the wide range of platforms and tech tools
- Tips and tricks to avoid the nightmare tech challenges we associate with virtual learning
- How to adapt your interactive exercises/activities, including those based on space and movement, for live virtual experiences
- Ideas to bounce-back with an even better business model and offer
- Creative juice to build your own approaches to leverage your unique expertise
Is it for me?
This Masterclass is designed for
- Company Internal Trainers
- H R Professionals
- Coaches & Trainers
- Keynote & Conference Speakers
- Leaders with Remote Teams
How much does it cost?
As a friend of Orchard House Partners you can get 15% off the Masterclass cost of US$297.
Just email firstname.lastname@example.org for the money off code.
For more information or to register for the masterclass, please click here