Coaches’ Rethinking Time
For coaches of leaders
About the programme
Coaches rarely have enough time to process all the information, challenges and learning they’re faced with every day. To do this well, they need uninterrupted time in a space where they can step back and focus on the big picture. Where they can attend to what’s really important rather than deal with the most immediate tasks.
This programme is for coaches who want to take time out from the daily grind and attend to what’s important to them. It will give you the space to listen to the questions you constantly push to the back of your mind when you’re caught up in the cycle of a busy routine.
How the programme will help you
This exciting and challenging weekend will combine experiential learning with the best in current coaching thinking.
We’ll help you:
- Listen to your inner voice
- Reconnect with what matters to you
- Get a big picture view of the issues you face
- Ask, am I providing the coaching people need from me?
- Resource, re-energise and reframe by spending time in and around our wild wood, rewilded fields, ponds, pagan spring and commercial cider apple orchard
On the programme you’ll:
- Experience deep immersion in patterns outside your normal daily routine
- Reconnect with nature to help you reconnect with your inner self
- Use individual space to consider and assimilate new perspectives
- Use parallels in the way nature absorbs change to develop new strategies
- Take part in small, peer coaching groups (action learning based) to process the behaviours you want to action
The change you’ll see
After the programme you’ll be able to:
- Listen to your inner voice and reconnect with what’s important to you
- Better understand your patterns of behaviour: what drives you, what blocks you, what affects you and your growth
- More clearly see the ‘system’ you’re in
- Identify where to intervene in the system, for example by replacing a big initiative with a well-aimed tweak to move it into a positive, self-sustaining cycle that needs less input from you
- Connect your thinking to the physical, emotional and visceral experience you’ve had so its impact is strong, personal and long-lasting
Duration: This can be a standalone programme over one day, a deeper two-day programme or part of a longer development programme over 9-12 months.
Number of people: One person; groups or teams of up to 24.
Venue: Orchard House and your place of work.
We provide everything so you can enjoy the experience without interruption. This can include, for example, coaching, catering, time in open spaces, guided walks, equine facilitated coaching, a night in a bivouac, cooking over a fire pit, exercise in the gym and on running routes.
Why Orchard House Partners
We use nature and the outdoors to help leaders, teams and coaches develop the skills and understanding they need to change the way in which they work. We help leaders lead with clarity, teams become stronger, and coaches hone their ideas.
The coaching experience you have with us will be more powerful and effective than any you’ve had before because:
- It will combine deep coaching experience with the best coaching environment
- Systemic coaching facilitated by nature is shown to have a greater and more lasting effect on behaviours and results
- Using an outside perspective helps to shift your internal reality and so create and sustain meaningful change