Online with Nature
Working online with Nature
We also work virtually, fully blended and can create good and deep connections with people virtually. We have delivered
- Coaching 1:1
- Team Coaching sessions in 2-3 hour bursts
- Resilience Coaching over 10 weeks
- And on-line conferences for 50 to 150 people over 1-4 days
Face to Face in Nature
We combine the best in current leadership development thinking with techniques inspired by nature and the landscape that include:
- Experience in natural outdoor ecosystems to help you see the systems and connections in your organisation
- Equine facilitated coaching to help you understand your own leadership style and the impact you have
- Nature to help you slow down, stop being adrenalized and focus on what’s really important to you
- Exploring a landscape to help you see the impact of history and its relevance today
- A safe, confidential space, free from interruption, to challenge your current practice and explore new approaches and perspectives
Being in nature, physically or virtually, leads to better coaching.
- It adds many of the wellbeing benefits of simply being in nature
- This helps you let go of your current environment and open up your mind to new possibilities
- So it becomes easier to explore bigger, more ground-breaking ideas.
“Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better.” – Albert Einstein
Bringing our difference to virtual – Digital Nature
One impact of the pandemic and the subsequent lockdowns has been to dramatically increase people’s awareness of the benefits of being outdoors, in natural spaces. This has led to a rise in demand for coaching in nature.
Although a digital experience is not as impactful in terms of people’s wellbeing or the rate and effect of change, there are benefits. Less travel leading to reduced emissions, saved time and flexible working will all continue to be important.
This is why we’re currently involved in research to provide evidence that will support what we already know: that using natural spaces, digitally, during video calls and events is much better than the monotony of talking heads, static backdrops and interior walls.
How we use digital nature to enhance coaching
Metaphors of real ecosystems engage you from a different perspective: one you can touch and sense, rather than just imagine. This extends the experience beyond the forces that shape long-term performance. The result is fresh ideas that stick and become a new reality.
To recreate this experience we use video and soundscapes eg link to video:
If you would like to download the full length, high quality video, click here.
Why it works
When we learn in and from nature, we engage both sides of our brain. This means we experience things at a deep, neurological level and create the neural pathways we need to think, feel and act in different ways.
It’s at times like these you have those moments when everything clicks into place and it all becomes clear. Those rare moments of inspiration, discovery and understanding.
Because the experience you’ll have on our programmes is an emotional, physical and visceral one, it will have a significant effect on you. It will leave you feeling refreshed, with a new perspective, energy and insight about the way forward – for you personally and for the organisation you lead.