The world is increasingly complex and uncertain. Learning as fast as events around us – ideally faster – than the rate of change – is a competitive advantage and a condition to thrive mutually. It is impossible to do this alone and experts do not exist to provide answers. The challenges are too interconnected and shifting too quickly for one leader’s brain to solve it.
Learning collaboratively through diverse networks – just how natural ecosystems function – will enable shared learning, rapid experimentations and fresh insights.
Orchard House Partners are hosting the OH Leadership Labs, a series of virtual small group experiments, developing, growing, cultivating the leadership we need now and for the future.
Each Leadership Lab is shaped around an urgent topic to disrupt our current thinking patterns – on occasion activated with provocative guests. The focus is on inquiry and generating options, rather than coming up with answers. Experimenting in unknown territories and learning with and from peers in a safe space. Do not expect quick solutions, cookie-cutter approaches, or sitting back listening to ‘experts’.
The Leadership Labs are highly participative 90-min events aiming to connect diverse networks and bringing together leaders from across backgrounds, sectors and geographies.
By participating in our Leadership Labs, you will
- increase your confidence to address emerging leadership challenges;
- develop your leadership capacity to navigate turbulence;
- expand your perspectives and options;
- accelerate your learning capacity;
- give yourself thinking space to feel less isolated.
Join our inaugural OH Leadership Lab on 9th December 10am – 11.30 UK time.
With our special guest CORINE TAP, Senior Vice President Aqua Indonesia & Danone waters SEA, who leads the transformation of her business with a big passion and commitment for sustainability and innovation.
This Leadership Lab will be an inquiry into ‘What new mindsets are working? What new mindsets will 2021 need from us as leaders?’ Expect to participate in an informed, challenging and compelling conversation with 10-12 leaders.
These are some common hot topics where leaders need to accelerate their approach. Are these what keep you awake these days?
- Resetting the operational model to more flexible and agile ways of working.
- Deciding what to do with the offices and WFH (working from home) impact on organisational culture and engagement.
- Helping employees be connected and well, when virtual is the new normal.
- As we are more and more connected, fearing solutions alone will create more problems.
- Identifying collaboration opportunities between industries to create value and synergies.
- Deciding on plans and budgets when faced with uncharted futures – governance and complexity approaches.
- Resetting our economics mindset to more sustainable ways of thinking and acting – doughnut economics, Economics of Mutuality.
- Reinventing business in response to climate and ecological challenges – carbon zero, ESG regulations, …
- Responding to new expectations and ethics – community drivers (BLM, D&I, equality)
- Responding personally to find resilience, agility and well-being for the long-term – leading in turbulence.