Leadership Lab Live 4-6 October 2021:
A transformative and profound exploration of you, your leadership and your ability to influence the systems you work in.
Following on from the success of our previous online Leadership Labs, we’d like you to join us on our immersive Leadership Lab Live for a unique, intensive and personalised experience to re-set your leadership. You will be one of a small group of leaders exploring these questions:
Five Questions to Re-set your Leadership:
- How has this period of intense challenge already changed me?
- What do I still need to make sense of, or recover from?
- What do I need and want next as a leader?
- What do my team and other stakeholders need and want from me now?
- What is beginning to take shape, personally or strategically, that needs my attention?
Your Leadership Lab Live is an extended journey, beginning with a one-to-one Personal Development Consultation with your own OHP coach. This is followed by a 48 hour retreat at Orchard House in the depths of the beautiful Monmouthshire countryside with the other Leadership Lab Live participants, including a rich mix of coaching and development and on-going coaching support.
Working with yourself, your fellow participants and a team of Orchard House coaches, you will gain deeper self-insight as you explore how you are leading in complexity and uncertainty. We will support you as you push your boundaries with ‘safe experiments’ to transform your thinking and approach as you identify and shape your future leadership.
We provide the space, process and safety for you to explore and be supported in your thinking. Together with your coach and drawing on the resources of the team and the Orchard House ecosystem, we will help to shape your personalised experience. For example, previous participants have chosen some of the following options:
- working with our beautiful horses for equine-assisted coaching
- joining an accompanied hill walk for ‘walk and talk’ coaching
- solo experiences in nature, including overnight under the stars
- working with 3-D representations or other creative processes
- co-creating and sharing ideas with other leaders
- having additional one-to-one coaching
Working in this way, you will deepen your self-awareness, restore yourself and re-set as necessary. You’ll have a greater impact as a leader across your organisation, business context and the wider ecosystem.
£1,750 including personal development consultation, tailored programme, 48 hour residential with high-quality executive accommodation for 2 nights and all meals and follow on coaching support.