Equality, Diversity and Inclusive Leadership
Orchard House Partners are hosting the OH Leadership Labs, a series of virtual small group experiments, developing, growing, cultivating the leadership we need now and for the future.
Join our OH Leadership Lab on 22nd February 12:00 pm – 1:30 pm UK time with our guest RUBI GUBARA-SANNIE . Rubi has a wealth of experience working in depth at NHS as the Head of ED&I . She will share her expertise in practise, organisational implementation and up-to date challenges and themes emerging in 2022 on the topic.
One of the participants who attended the previous session had this to say
“When I signed up for the ED&I Leadership Lab I thought I would attend and manage my emails at the same time 😊.I found myself totally engaged and moved in a way I never expected . I was able to look at this topic in a unique way which helped me know how to address ED&I in our organisation in a different way – I highly recommend people take 90 mins to experience this” . Kate Fraser Culture Change Manager, TotalEnergies
The type of questions and responses which are on offer are:
- How to ensure your leaders in your organisation are inclusive and what that means in reality
- Understanding the importance of psychological safety & intersectionality
- Creating the conditions and skills for having courageous conversations in relation to ED&I
- There will be short experiential exercises and lots of active participation as well as some practical insights and suggestions to implement in organisations and our lives such as Reverse / Reciprocal Mentoring
The world is increasingly complex and uncertain. Learning as fast as events around us – ideally faster – than the rate of change – is a competitive advantage and a condition to thrive mutually. It is impossible to do this alone and experts do not exist to provide answers. The challenges are too interconnected and shifting too quickly for one leader’s brain to solve it.
Learning collaboratively through diverse networks – just how natural ecosystems function – will enable shared learning, rapid experimentations and fresh insights.
Each Leadership Lab is shaped around an urgent topic to disrupt our current thinking patterns – on occasion activated with provocative guests. The focus is on inquiry and generating options, rather than coming up with answers. Experimenting in unknown territories and learning with and from peers in a safe space. Do not expect quick solutions, cookie-cutter approaches, or sitting back listening to ‘experts’.
The Leadership Labs are highly participative 90-min events aiming to connect diverse networks and bringing together leaders from across backgrounds, sectors and geographies.
By participating in our Leadership Labs, you will:
- Increase your confidence to address emerging leadership challenges.
- Develop your leadership capacity to navigate turbulence.
- Expand your perspectives and options.
- Accelerate your learning capacity.
- Give yourself thinking space to feel less isolated.